Friday, August 14, 2009

kena TOTO -- NO!!!!!!

Do you guys know what's the feeling when u kena TOTO but the ticket has lost?

I AM HAVING THIS FUCKING SHIT FEELING NOW...

I seems to be a lucky girl but not lucky enough to have a better life.
Babes, I'm not complaining this time...
really.....
Today I got an offer from University of West of England for their BVC course.
I am not tooooo happy as I know that the possibility for me to accept the offer or pursue it by this year is near to zero.
I was just trying my luck last week. Therefore, I sent an email to the director of the BVC course. We, in fact, have exchanged some emails throughout the week but the result was unable to grant me an offer at that point in time.
Look at the date of today, I think the chances would be quite low.
WHO KNOWS,
A toe tingling surge of joy mingled with disbelief when I SAW HIS NAME..The content was, "he is in a position to offer a place for me by next week".
AWwwwwwwwwwwwww....... my foolish little heart was nevertheless pumping like Bambi in my chest. ( It was just like you kena TOTO)
However, the sad truth is........
I wasnt too happy at the same time due to financial difficulties.....
Im really SADDddddddddddd......can you guys just........**** me!! I am going to lose this great oppurtunity. The really great one....

emo rab =(((

0 comments: