Friday, July 17, 2009


I went to Genting Highland last night, and only remembered to take picture before leaving.
The food in Gohtong Jaya was fairly good.
The light denim button down shirt dress was one of my favourite recent purchase.It is supper comfy! Love it.
Brother Gary came last week for only short 4 days. Too bad that i wasnt free to bring him around and shop with him screw the progressive test which i didnt do well at all.(i cudn't stop thinking bout the fact that i am failing my paper. fucker)
But anyhow, ken n me mangaed to bring him for some good food .

Delicious
It is simply delicious, we went delicious after Kim Gary so cudnt take in any food, so instead we had desserts.
Black forest, Tiramisu and Strawberry cheesecake. It was awesome but pricey .
I like the cozy environment and their ID. =D
My favourite bird cages on the treee. Weeee

Picture from TGIF, i didnt take much that day coz i was busying reading my notes. Stress right . bringing notes to read while others can eat n shop.

My holidays started from yesterday and last for only 1 week.
GonaUpdate soon .
TK n cheeers!
Janice

0 comments: