Monday, July 20, 2009

HERE I am











i just heart this picture *not too sure about the reason*



The G-day..
I would say nothing special; nothing too cool. However, it was a great a new experience for me, of course. Sorry babes, is been a long while i never got the chance to update myself. I've got no connection and yet my computer just spoilt 2 days ago..DAMN..I'm always so unlucky when come to electronic stuff.
I have been working all these while. Having the same routine for almost everyday. Last week was our university graduation period. Therefore, busy busy!! Rushed off my feet more than usual. something surprise and sweet turned out on my graduation day. Despite how stingy and how gay my boss is, he was being quite sweet. He actually gave me a bottle of Martini and a card. It may seems to be a normal thing; however, the fact is i got touched due to it. =))
Everything has come to an end. The new chapter will soon to be begun. I would say everything, every decision or thought is paused for this moment. Work and earn pounds is the only mission I've got now. Sounds pathetic? yeah, maybe?!! I know any decision that i make in the future will definitely led a miss out of a good oppurtunity to woo my another dream. Perhaps, this is so called give-and-take.
how are u guys? Iknow nycethefoxie is having quite some good life over there, isnt she? Maybe everything come to an end. furthermore, there is nothing for me to persue on. I, somehow, think is time to fill up the longed empty heart. hahaha However, there are no any right person. Even though, there is......he or he.....are occupied.
love from rab, xoxo





0 comments: