Sunday, November 22, 2009

unhappy

hey babes...
where are you guys? i hope everyone is fine..
the blog is officially dead..
let me make it alive then..

guess u guys know that im back in msia already..
and seeing you guys real soon..
we are gonna party hard, promise?!!

im not really happy these days..despite the fully occupied days and nights..
my mood swing easily..suffocating =((
i dont like myself being in this way...
i could feel better whenever i type it in words & release them into the air..
i know no one could actually help me..besides me myself..
im trying really hard..but i think im not doing good..
the best medicine is 'distraction'
get me some distraction or mayb at least one..
one would be enough...
i duno what m i thinking..
the gay me is always like this..
despite how emo m i, nothing is going to change..
the fact is still there..so what can i do is to move on..
the sweet n lovely memories are hell of great;
non stop playing in my mind;
really, it is so close yet SO far...

ing ing and nyce, i need to party with you guys..
i need to get out from this stupid trap which rab would nvr fall(supposedly)..
god save me!!!

0 comments: