Tuesday, August 11, 2009

poor-rab

Everyone seems unhappy...
SO DO I..

Ing, I totally understand you. The daily routine which is utterly dead.
wake up - work - eat - break - work - eat - sleep
I cant really stand that too..
I've no life here, totally overwhelmed by dullness and boredom..
I've got no one to party with or even to chill with..

Hmmm...
I might be able to take it at this moment, but I doubt when it last longer..
I know it, maybe, would not be long...a year, probably..Then I'm going to persue something else..
However, the possibility of going back home is quite high now..
I hate to say this but I've to accept the fact. Although everything is not certain yet, just someone/something in my heart is telling me - you should go back..
I've decided to spend all my money on whatever I wish to have or need to sort out..
I want travelling too...travel around the world..
However,
Im not as lucky as any other children living near me.
Everyone is travelling to here and there after final exam, after graduation..but me??
LOOK at the poor me!! I'm working like a dog just to move into another stage.
Im always complaining, but that is the truth..
The story is always awful; not as good as others or as sweet as I wish I could have, either.

huggies chen..
huggies ing & nyce... XXXXXXX

0 comments: