Friday, July 10, 2009

slackers!

I am still awake right now reading my Business Analysis notes and I don't remember anything . Brilliant. Mid term is gona start next week. and i still haf one outstanding subject that i havent touched. =( stresss
Stress aside, there are couple of good things happen that cheer me up this week. =D
Firstly, remember back in few months ago when i was still in Miri ,doing my intern , i randomly joined a Levi's contest, which u need to write a short para regarding why u deserve the new design pair of jeans. It was out of the blue, and i mean it that i joined the contest . I am never good in writing anyway .
AND suprisingly i WON THE LEVI's RED TAB CURVE STRAIGHT JEANS!WOHOOOO~

Secondly, there is this new Japanese Buffet restaurant in Mont Kiara that everyone is talking about called Tenji . They r having a promotion now till end of July for 39.9++ bufet. So me n ken plus his friends went to try out last Wednesday. Too bad i didnt bring along my camera , so no pics r uploaded this time. Honestly speaking , the food sucks. Sucks big big time. We tried Jogoya n Saisaki before and you just can't put Tenji with them together. It is just another over rated japanese buffet .

The only thing that made me 'happy' is that i won myself a 50 bucks voucher from Tenji. Well, not exactly happy

Here's the story, gt this stall serving spicy udon mee, u could choose ur own level of spice that u like. And then i saw the banner said that u can challenge urself eating the hottest udon ever and win urself a 50 bucks voucher. SO being curious that how spicy can the udon mee go and i went for it.

The hot spicy udon is actually a kind of green chili padi paste which u need to stir with the soup and the udon. And condition is that u Must finish everything in 5 minutes.

So i chose to eat the noodle 1st. Coz i was pretty full that time. At 1st,it was ok. not very hot for my favour.

Then comes the worst part , when i drank the soup, i started to feel the spice n the heat burning my tongue. but i was half way finishing it 2 more minutes to go. i started craving for ice blended that Ken had brought for me so i cudnt numb my tongue. Damn semangat kan. like die die oso wana get the voucher

And i make it.

BUT i straight away run my ass off to the toilet,puking all the spicy udon out. Really like wtf man , what am i doing this for??? 50 bucks voucher??? hell no, i just wana proove that i am really really good in hot spicy food. So dont mess up with me . ahaah . this is what happen when u got no enuf sleep. people start talking nonense n stupid thing. i am exhauseted now. good nite.

the evidence=D


JNyce in a very exhausting condition.

0 comments: